Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Last Birthing Class Tonight!

We're getting close! Tonight is our last birthing class, and we should be ready to go. We are at 37 weeks which means that we are in the "Green Zone" for having a normal birth (full-term pregnancies run 37-42 weeks). Julie has been having lots of problems with her back and ribs, but has been a real trooper about everything.

So I think we have everything ready to go. Julie has been checking out some pediatricians, and I am going to try to get the car seat anchored in the back of our Corolla. I'll post some pix of the baby's room and all of the great stuff we have.

2 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I LOVE this Web site! I'm up here in VT with no cell phone or contact with friends, and this was such a fabulous find. Julie is looking as cute as ever! Doug and Kiki are looking great too!
SoexcitingIcanhardlystandit!!!
Amy